If you are seeking a fun and nurturing program where your child will be cared for and encouraged to learn and grow to the best of his or her potential, then the Valley Early Learning Center may well be the place for your family.
What We Offer
We provide year-round care and educational programming to families with children 2.5 – 12 years old.
- Structured learning activities throughout the day
- Meals and snacks provided
- Bus transportation is available during the school year
- Full range of private pay and subsidized payment options
- Discounts for enrolling more than one child at a time
- Flexible weekly scheduling available
- Free family resources and parent training opportunities available
What We Are About
We use the Creative Curriculum while encouraging your child’s natural curiosity and building on what he or she already knows. We align with Washington State Early Learning Guidelines and believe in authentic, ongoing, observation-based assessment strategies that focus on strengths. We respond to the individual needs of each child and encourage a love of learning every step of the way.
We are about paint and glue and color and imagination. We celebrate creativity and good manners, respect for yourself and others and hand washing. We share stories and music and ideas and togetherness. We notice our surroundings and explore and ask questions. We know when it’s your birthday and when life is tough, and we care. We want good things for each child, now and forever. We are here to make that happen in the best way we can and know how. We are the Valley Early Learning Center, here for you and your family.